Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DRUMROLL PLEASE

Welcome to the new, bold, and beautiful blog! I'm so excited to have it revamped and ready to go for Presley Lane. I'd had severe writers block these last few weeks and just stare at my screen trying to find something monumental and life changing to type. I still have not found it, but I thought maybe the best way to break this vicious screen staring cycle was to just type...

It's still not working, but I really wanted to share my new fabulous blog, thanks to Designer Blogs.

The funny thing is, I even paid the extra money to have the blog finished in a week instead of the normal wait time (5-8 weeks), guess with my non-functioning writing skills I could of saved a chunk of money and just waited :)

Hope all of you have a wonderful day and I look forward to writing very soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment