Monday, March 28, 2011

GET TO KNOW ME...

So I was on a blog trail the other day, you know when you visit one of your favorite blogs and then from there jump to link on that blog, and then to another, and so on. I finally ended up at this blog called MannLand5, and she does this great thing on Sunday's called, "Get to know me" where she posts several questions for all the bloggers out there to answer so their readers can get to know them a little better, which I loved right away. Her questions are also really fun.

So here we go, get to know me a little better...

1. what inspires you?
Wow. Ummm, where to even begin! I love fabric shopping, that right away can get me in the creative process, but probably right now going through Pinterest. If you haven't checked this sight out, its so addicting! I love looking through all the millions of great inspiration boards on there! I also visit several blogs daily that always inspire me to cook something new, photograph something differently, or find something to buy on Etsy!

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
A plain white t-shirt :) Haha, how boring! But you know how there are days where you'd like to throw on a perfect white tee and jeans? Well I never had a good white tee for that, but now I do!

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
Home. Sweats, on the couch with a blanket and pillow, and then free refills on everything (usually popcorn and M&M's).

4. household chore you don't mind doing?
Wiping down the kitchen counters. I don't know what it is, but there is some glitch in my brain that says if my kitchen is clean, then the rest of the house "feels" clean too!

5. coffee or tea?
I will always be a huge coffee fan (hazelnut coffee, coconut creamer, 1 sweet-n-low), but right now its tea all the way! I'm addicted to Teavana! Our coffee cabinet is now stocked with all kinds of great loose leaf teas. My favorite right now is to combine Almond Biscotti and Honeybush Vanilla, lightly sweetened. Mmmm...

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
Hands down, Mexican food.

7. what's the last book you read?
"I will carry you" by Angie Smith.

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
Sure, if I can actually remember how old I am. I just went like 4 months telling people I was 27, when I'm only 26!

Well that's it for this time! Hope you know a little more about me and I haven't scared you off yet!


Talk to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment